Nature Communications 2015 Supplementary Data Files
Riabinina, O, Task, D, Marr, E, Lin, C-C, Alford R, O’Brochta, DA, Potter, CJ. Organization of Olfactory Centers in the Malaria Mosquito Anopheles gambiae. Nature Communications. 2016;7,1–12. Link
Including 3D models of the Anopheles antennal lobe.
To Download the linked files: Right Click > Select “Save Link As…”
You might need to “Keep” download if Chrome throws an error.
Source data files
- Source Data 1 Counts of GFP+ cells in adult antennae, maxillary palp, and labellar tissues in males and females. Excel spreadsheet.
- Source Data 2 Quantification of anti-ORCO and anti-CD8 staining in labella. Excel spreadsheet.
- Source Data 3 Counts of anti-ORCO and GFP+ cells in sections of adult female antennae. Excel spreadsheet.
- Source Data 4 Quantification of adult male and female brain and antennal lobe volumes. Excel spreadsheet.
- Source Data 5 Confocal sections of female antennal lobe with glomeruli outlined. Source confocal data for Fig. 4a. .tif file (442.4 mb)
Recommended free viewers include freeWRL or Cortona 3D Viewer.
High Resolution Supplemental Figures
(from Supplemental Information)
- Supplementary Figure 1. DNA constructs for Anopheles gambiae
- Supplementary Figure 2. Background expression pattern of QUAS-CD8:GFP transgenic animals.
- Supplementary Figure 3. Orco-QF2 expression in olfactory neurons in larva.
- Supplementary Figure 4. GFP fluorescence in adult olfactory tissues.
- Supplementary Figure 5. Quantification of larval antenna and maxillary palp neurons expressing Orco-QF2.
- Supplementary Figure 6. Orco-QF2 drives GFP reporter expression in larval Orco+ neurons.
- Supplementary Figure 7. Sections of adult female antenna show co-localization between GFP reporter expression and anti-Orco staining.