Research Technologist (started April 5, 2021)
Birthplace: Prince Frederick, Maryland
Hometown: Lusby, Maryland
- Undergraduate: Stevenson University, Baltimore County, MD. B.S. in Biology, minor in Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude, with Biological Sciences Departmental Honors; 2017-2020.
- American Chemical Society (2019-2021)
- TriBeta Biological Honor Society (2018-2021)
- Biological Sciences Departmental Honors (2020)
- Stevenson Summer Scholars Research Program (2019)
- Stevenson University Dean’s List (2017-2020)
Genetics, Drosophila, developmental biology
Interests outside the lab:
Star Wars, my cats, playing different instruments
I did marching band for seven years; I’ve been to two Star Wars conventions.