Masters Student (2021-2022)
Current Position: PhD Graduate student in University of Maryland Molecular Medicine Program.
Birthplace: Delhi, India
Hometown: Phoenixville, PA
- Undergraduate: BSc in Biology at Towson University (2016-2020)
- Graduate: ScM in Molecular Microbiology and Immunology at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health (2020-2022)
- Graduate: University of Maryland Molecular Medicine PhD Program (2022-present)
- TU Provost Scholarship (2016-2020)
- TU Honors College Scholarship (2016-2020)
Neurobiology, immunology, and vector science
Interests outside the lab:
Reading, writing, and watching old movies
I love to write poetry and have been doing so since I was twelve! Mary Oliver and Warsan Shire are two of my favorite poets.